The quantity restrictions can be set globally from the plugin setting dashboard or specifically on a single product edit screen.
From WooCommerce >> MIN MAX STEP Ctrl, you can set global restrictions rules for your online store as follows:
- Minimum Quantitysingle/global: Users can’t add products to the cart without fulfilling the minimum quantity requirement.
- Maximum Quantitysingle/global: Users can add products to the cart no more than maximum quantity.
- Step Quantitysingle/global: Users are restricted to the step as you have set for your store e.g: 5, 10, 15, 20…
- Default Quantity (Optional)single/global: You can set default quantity to a preferred one.
- Choose CategoriesGlobal: You can also apply the above rules/restrictions to the selected categories.
- Quantity Field Prefix/SuffixGlobal: You can also add any custom text or symbol before or after the quantity field.
- Custom Error MessagesGlobal: You can also show the custom error validation messages.
- Import/Export SettingsGlobal: All the settings for global restrictions could be export and import.